Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for our Airdrop through the Site. The types of information we may collect include, as applicable, your name, entity name, email address, physical address, date of birth, gender, Ethereum address, and driver’s licence, passport or other government identification.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site. When you access or use the Site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
We collect information about the device you use to access the Site, including the hardware model, operating system, and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Site or in emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Conduct our Airdrop;
- Evaluate and determine your eligibility to participate in our Airdrop;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions or other unlawful activities, and protect the rights and property of Company and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our terms or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration, and destruction.
You may request that Company update or correct information about you at any time by contacting us. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.